There is no other season like this one. This is my favorite time of the year! I am absolutely falling in love with you! The weather is not too hot. It’s not too cold, just perfection! I decided to do a Youtube video (which hasn’t been done in months) representing my favorite season-fall. This fall makeup look is easy to create. Here are the deets:
- I used Lorac’s eyeshadow primer
- Juvia’s Place (Moracco) eyeshadow and MUFE (M738-Auburn) in the crease
- Next is MUFE (M510-vanilla). This was used as my highlight color.
- From there, I defined my outer v with Mac’s (Shadowy Lady, Carbon, and Embarked)
- Next, I used (Morphe’s) Carmelized on the lid
- For eyeliner, I used Benefit’s They’re Real Push up liner mixed with Carbon from Mac.
- Added Benefit’s They’re Real Mascara (my fav) on the lashes
- Then added #615 false lashes
- Mac’s Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation in NC50, was the choice today
- Highlighted with LA Girls concealer in Chestnut
- Powered highlighted areas with Sasha Buttercup powder (I let it bake too long..smh), then whole face with MSF
- I don’t usually contour because it makes my face longer. Today I did use Mac’s Studio Fix Foundation in NW58 to contour. I also contoured my nose
- All I used for my lips were Ofra’s Brooklyn long lasting liquid lipstick with no liner
To watch the video, scroll down!
As usual, it is always a pleasure talking to you. Can you tell me what your favorite season is and why? I just want to be nosey..Until next time.