As you begin to search for beauty products, you realize that makeup is NOT CHEAP. I have found 7 must have beauty products under $10 at the drugstore or beauty supply. Some of these beauty products were suggested to me, and others, I found on my own. There will be a quick review on each item listed. The list is going in order as to my favorites.
7 Must Have Beauty Products under $10
- Black Opal Cream Foundation Sticks– The price of these foundations are awesome. They are full coverage, and looks great on camera. The sticks come in a variety of shade ranges from the lightest complexion to the darkest. Each foundation costs around $10 which is a BARGAIN!
- Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder– The powder gives your skin a silky finish versus a dry matte finish. I will update this post with more info as I play with this powder. The cost is about $9.25
- L.A. Girl Pro Conceal- Everyone was hype about these concealers. I personally didn’t understand the hype. Well BABY if you haven’t tried it, you need to. First, they have A COUPLE of different shades. Use these powders for highlighting, contouring, and even as a foundation. Once it dries, it automatically sets itself. The consistency is creamy in texture, but dries rather quickly. Therefore, in conclusion, I do wish it came in a squeeze tube versus having the applicator. The cost is about $3.
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Kohl Kajal Waterproof Eyeliner- Rimmel did the thing on this. It goes on creamy, is waterproof, and is really dark black in color. It seems like it doesn’t tug the eye and once applied, it doesn’t budge. The formula is similar to a gel liner and costs about $4.
- Wet n Wild Ultimate brow Kit– It comes with 2 powders, an angled brush, small tweezers, and the brow wax. I purchased this kit to keep in my purse for the times i am on the go and need to fill in my brows. The price is about $4.
- NYX Lip Liner- These liners are a very good bargain if you don’t want to spend $15 on a lip liner. My favorites are peek a boo neutral, purple rain, and natural. They cost about $4
- Nicka K eye and lip liner- They are pigmented, first of all. They are retractable, and therefore, don’t need to be sharpened. They cost about $2.
Hopefully you have enjoyed this blog post. Don’t spend all your money in one place! Until next time…